Friday, September 10, 2021

Pizza Hut’s All-New My Box Combo Meals it’s a pizza party for one!

Pizza Hut’s All-New My Box Combo Meals

Hate mo ba maging single as in yong solo kalang, pwes may solo na masaya at masarap kasama, just like how I get to enjoy my Pan Pizza whenever I need to eat solo. 🍕 

Introducing the all-new MyBox Combo Meals! Get a Personal Pan Pizza + 2 sides for only P199.

Pizza Hut’s all-new My Box combo meals. It’s called self-love and no one can stop you so do what you gotta do bestie. When we think about pizza, images of family and friends gathering together as they each take a slice comes to mind. And it makes sense, because pizza is among the most popular and widely-loved communal dishes in the world. But what about those moments when we suddenly crave for pizza and we’re on our own? Enter Pizza Hut's latest promo!

Pizza Hut’s All-New My Box Combo Meals

It started on September 7, you'll have more options at Pizza Hut for when you feel like ordering just for yourself with the new My Box Combo Meals! For just P199 (P219 with food aggregators), you’ll be able to satisfy your cravings with a personal pizza and sides that you can customize so you can have your meal however you want it!


Have a pizza party for one whenever you fancy.

My Box Combo 1:
  • Personal Pan Pizza
  • Crispy Fries for that added crunch
  • A serving of Cream of Mushroom Soup for warmth and comfort that will refresh your taste buds

Pizza Hut’s All-New My Box Combo Meals My Box Combo Meal 1


Take the sumptuous interplay of American and Italian flavors, a meal that will satisfy even the hungriest of eaters.

My Box Combo 2:
  • Personal Pan Pizza
  • A hearty serving of Spaghetti Bolognese
  • 2 pieces of herby, buttery Garlic Bread

Pizza Hut’s All-New My Box Combo Meals My Box Combo Meal 2


If you just can't get enough of the cheesy goodness that Pizza Hut is known for.

My Box Combo 2:
  • Personal Pan Pizza
  • 5 pieces of mozzarella sticks that are deep fried to perfection
  • Cream of Mushroom Soup

Pizza Hut’s All-New My Box Combo Meals My Box Combo 3

Switch up your every meal with three all-time favorite flavors that you can choose from for your Personal Pan Pizza: Hawaiian Supreme, Pepperoni Lovers, and Cheese Lovers.

That's not all! Pizza Hut is also giving add-ons to make your meal even more flavorful and filling. Quench your thirst with a 12-oz serving of ice-cold Pepsi for an additional P25. Make your feast meatier with 2 pieces of Sausage Rolls for an additional P55. End your meal on a sweet note with 6 pieces of KitKat Pops for an additional P45. Please note that these prices are for orders made via Pizza Hut's main channels; for orders made with delivery partners, there will be an additional charge of P5 for each add-on.

Pizza Hut’s All-New My Box Combo Meals

What are you waiting for? Liven up your day by ordering these new offers and your other Pizza Hut favorites, anytime! Visit Pizza Hut website at www.pizzahut.com.ph, open the Pizza Hut Mobile app or dial 8911-11-11 to learn more!

Learn more about this promo and keep up with the latest offers and deals from Pizza Hut with a follow and a like on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram.

Available for delivery partners, via GrabFoodfoodpanda and Pick.A.Roo

1 comment: