Enjoy Chocolicious treats and experience warmth season at Tim Hortons!
August 8, 2018 was a day of chocolate indulgement was a Chocolicious day for Tim Hortons Glorietta 4 when they put up an all-chocolate-flavored food products buffet! We’re happy that everyone enjoyed the choco goodness of our products! Surely takes me back to the warmth and comfort of home or the fond memories in the company of family and friends. Nothing stirs up feelings of warmth and comfort or provides a pleasant start to our mornings than a good old serving of chocolate.
The White Hot Chocolate are delightful treats for any chocolate lover. A wonderful pair to a donut is the White Hot Chocolate with its rich, smooth texture, this chocolate drink has the perfect milky note and the right amount of sweetness topped with whipped cream.
|White Hot Chocolate|
A soul-warming drink with every sip, get a pick-me-up with Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate or enjoy a refreshing cool down with a Frozen Hot Chocolate.
|Assorted TIMBITSNever too old for these bits|
Is better than an empty pocket
|Tim Horton's famous Hot Chocolate! Available in a can, in all our restaurants.|
Get your fill of chocolicious treats, whether it is a Double Chocolate Fudge, a Choco-Filled Donut, a Triple Chocolate Muffin, a Choco-Chip Muffin, or a Choco-Glazed Timbits, it will go well with a cup of coffee, a sure morale booster.
- 2017 After more than 50 years of serving and bringing smiles to Guests in the Great White North, the iconic Canadian Tim Hortons® made its way to the Philippines. Filipinos can now enjoy Tim Hortons® premium coffee, freshly baked goods, delicious sandwiches & wraps, and other food products.
- 2014 Tim Hortons celebrates its 50th anniversary, paying homage to its humble roots by recreating the original restaurant, complete with 1964 prices, in Yonge-Dundas Square in downtown Toronto.
- 2004 Double Double goes from pop culture vernacular to bonafide vocabulary when it makes it into the Canadian Oxford dictionary. What a way to celebrate 40 years!
- 2000 The millennial year sees another milestone as the 2000th restaurant opens in downtown Toronto
- 1999 Tim Hortons Iced Capp hits the scene. Canadians everywhere chill out.
- 1997 Canadians are treated to Tims newest bevies with the introduction of flavoured lattes
- 1986 The first Rrroll Up the Rim to Win promotion has Canadians everywhere rolling up the rims of their cups and hoping for a win.
- 1984 The first U.S. location opens in Tonawanda NY, allowing Canadians to make cross-border coffee runs.
- 1981 Muffins and cookies. Our bakers get busy and create something new to dunk in your coffee.
- 1976 The Timbit is introduced and a Canadian icon is created.
- 1974 Tim Horton passes away and Ron Joyce establishes the Tim Horton Children's Foundation (THCF) to honour Tim's love of children and desire to help the less fortunate.
- 1967 Tim Horton and Ron Joyce, the first franchisee, become full partners.
- 1964 Tim Horton, a National Hockey League Legend, opened the first store in Hamilton, Ontario Canada.
With all these selections there are many reasons and many choices to delight the chocolate lover in you at Tim Hortons.
So #ForTheLoveOfChocolates, try them out for yourself and indulge in Chocolates!
About TIM HORTONS®
TIM HORTONS® is one of North America's largest restaurant chains operating in the quick service segment. Founded as a single location in Canada in 1964, TIM HORTONS ® appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots), specialty teas and fruit smoothies, fresh baked goods, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, soups, prepared foods and other food products. As of December 31, 2016, TIM HORTONS ® had more than 4,600 system wide restaurants located in Canada, the United States and the Middle East. The TIM HORTONS ® brand is owned by Restaurant Brands International Inc. (TSX,NYSE:QSR), one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $24 billion in system sales and over 20,000 restaurants. To learn more about the TIM HORTONS ® brand, please visit the TIM HORTONS ® brand website at www.timhortons.com or follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/TimHortonsPH, Twitter: @TimHortonsPH; and Instagram: @TimHortonsPHL.
About TH Coffee Services Philippines Corporation
TH Coffee Services Philippines Corporation is a joint venture company established under Restaurant Brands International, Inc. aimed to grow an iconic brand, TIM HORTONS TM in the Philippines. As the master franchisee, it is set to enable TIM HORTONS TM to expand its reach outside the US by providing exemplary service and valuable products that are relevant and customized to the needs and tastes of the local market.