Osaka's Best Okonomiyaki ~ Okonomiyaki, CHIBO!
Okonomiyaki Chibo Restaurant was founded in 1973 at Sennichimae Osaka, a district famous for gourmet eateries. The name Chibo comes from the flag mark of Hideyoshi Toyotomi, a powerful warlord who lived in Japan during the 16th century and built Osaka Castle. His flag mark bears a pattern of clustering calabashes. Sharing the experience of having a taste of Osaka's Okonomiyaki. They are first to introduce the fusion of Okonomiyaki and Teppanyaki.
Warm, cozy with a modern casual interior will welcome you inside Chibo Okonomiyaki, you can even take a peek at how they prepare your meal.
They prepare their food in a Japanese tradition way as well as arranging their tables and plates which look very modest in a respected Japanese way.
Here are some of the most well suggested delicious menu that you will surely love and will make you come back at Chibo Okonomiyaki...
Premium Executive Set Meals
All sets served with rice, salad, miso soup and house blend iced tea.
Spinach, onions, pork belly slices in shoyu wine sauce
- Sliced tender pork belly in shoyu wine sauce and served with spinach and onions is another.
U.S Angus Steak Ju
U.S. Prime Angus Steak in garlic ginger wine sauce.
- Contains pork tender beef in a flavorful garlic ginger wine sauce and with caramelized onions. The richness of the beef is spiced up with garlic ginger wine sauce.
|U.S Angus Steak Ju
Mixed Seafood Ju
Norwegian salmon, U.S. scallops, squid and tiger prawn in salt garlic sauce.
|Mixed Seafood Ju
Unagi Kabayaki Ju
Freshwater Japanese set marinated in a sweet cake and sweet dark soy sauce.
- Freshwater Japanese eel marinated in sweet dark soy sauce on Japanese rice. The soft and delicate texture of the unagi just melts in your mouth, coating your palate with the subtle sweet soy marinade
|Unagi Kabayaki Ju
Hamburger Steak with Teriyaki Sauce
Grated pork and beef mixed with onion, garlic, and panko flakes.
- Premium beef patties oozing with cheese with a dash of the sweetness of Teriyaki Sauce! Very addictive Cheese Hamburger Steak with Teriyaki Sauce
|Hamburger Steak with Teriyaki Sauce
New style okonomiyaki with CHeese filling and topping, teppan noodles, beansprout, suji-konnyaku, pork.
Other than the premium set meals they have other selection of foods that you can order which are very much familiar with Japanese food.
- Japanese-savoury pancake with main ingredients of a dough, cabbage, tempura bits, spring onions, red ginger, varied with fillings such as meat, seafood and vegetables topped with special sauce, mayonnaise, ground dried seaweed and fish flakes.
Osaka's classic okonomiyaki with pork.
Osaka's classic okonomiyaki with pork.
Omusoba (Omelette Yakisoba)
Yakisoba wrapped in an omelette. A very popular dish in Japan.
|Omusoba (Omelette Yakisoba)
Extra soft textured okonomiyaki with prawn, bacon, pork, tomato, avocado, cheese topped with meringue. Their savory dessert.
- Why this is my favorite from Chibo Okonomiyaki is because the ingredients are succulent prawns, bacon, pork, tomato, cheese topped with meringue, and best of all it has avocado. The name of this okonomiyaki dish translates to "snow princess".
You can also order and enjoy different Japanese drinks while enjoying your Okonomiyaki and seat meals.
I myself enjoyed the different seat meals and my favorite Shirayukihime melts in your mouth dessert and I will come back for more, I can even eat the whole one. ^_^
With Chibo Okonomiyaki's affordable rate you can have an authentic Japanese food without having to spend too much.
Chibo Okonomiyaki - The Podium
Level 5, ADB Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel. #: 721-0333
Chibo Okonomiyaki - S Maison
2/F S Maison, Seaside Boulevard corner Coral Way, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Tel. #: 898-3333
Open daily from 10AM to 10PM
Follow and subscribe to my social media account:
Founder/Admin of Bloggers Philippines
Mobile Number: 09262063959
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/LeomyBlog/
Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/leomy16/