Dine ~ Paint ~ Chill
Troika is an inspiring restaurant, combining a delightful atmosphere with excellent and interesting food and crafts.
Got the opportunity to dine, paint and chill last January at Troika Restaurant from one of Openrice Eats A Date Food Tasting Event. Which is located just a bit of walking distance in fron ot UST.
Here are some of the delicious food on their Menu!
|Chili con quezo nachos|
|Pizza Pizza Fries|
|Paella ala Valenciana|
|Grilled Chicken Pesto|
|Creamy Bacon Ziti|
One of the main attractions forms the restaurants are the arts and music that people who get inside will surely experience.
|One of the co-owners of Troika who humbly entertains us during the Eats A Date.|
With the staff and crew of Troika
THE DIFFERENT PAINTINGS AND ART WORKS INSIDE TROIKA RESTAURANT
I would have to say my overall experience was relaxing and mind gazing, in a way that I kinda thought of myself as an artist inside Troika's Restaurant.
- Everything is inside the restaurant no.....
- You get to dine...
- You get to listen to live bands and get to play the instruments as well...
- You get to become an artist by painting a canvas which is readily available to purchase...
- You get to take selfierific photos inside from the different arts....
- And best of all you get to pay what your money deserves and all worth it...
- Plus get to enjoy with your friends, classmates, lovers, and family...
For more information about Troika here is their details:
Troika Resto Art Gallery
823 Extremadura St. Brgy. 460 Zone 45 Sampaloc, Manila